Admissions Schedule & Process: 2023-2024 School Year
- Applications for priority admission will be accepted from November 1 through February 1.
- Acceptance letters will be sent via email by March 1.
- Families have two weeks from receipt of the acceptance email to accept their spot and submit a tuition deposit.
- After February 1, applications will be accepted/processed on a space-available basis.
Please submit the following items for review by the Admissions Committee
- A completed Application for Admission form for each child applying.
- A completed Parent Questionnaire for each child applying.
- Non-refundable application fee of $175 for each child applying. Application Fee shall be submitted in the form of a check or Zelle.
- The recent report card, test scores & references from the previous school for each new applicant grades 1st-8th. Pre-K evaluation and references from current school for new Kindergarten applicants.
- A member of the Administration Team interview and Academic Evaluation will be completed once all information is received.