Summer Camp at SMA
Join us for some old-fashioned summer fun at Camp SMA! The camp incorporates off-site field trips, outdoor water games, weekly library visits, crafts, and much more. Your child need not be a current student to attend summer camp. Click the Pricing and Registration button below to learn more and apply.
Our 2022 Summer Camp Is Full. Can't wait to hear from you next year!
Please drop the completed Summer Camp Pricing and Registration Form above at the school office, or scan and email to our Extended Day Program Director Debbie Serafini-Smith, email@example.com.
About Extended Day:
We have structured our Extended Day Program to further support the needs of our families for after school, recognizing the fact that many are dual-income households. We promote an academic enrichment program that combines supervised homework time with physical activities, logic games, and arts & crafts. In addition, we host numerous after-school clubs and enrichment classes that are open to all students. To support our school's mission, we strive to expose our students to as many culturally-enriching and physically diverse activities as possible!
- Open to all students - Preschool through 8th Grade.
- After School Care runs from 2:45-6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. Snack included.
- Several pricing options are available. An annual Family Registration Fee is also required.
- Day-Off (until 5:00 p.m.) and Half-Day-Off (until 6:00 p.m.) field trips are also offered for an additional fee.
- 2-3 enrichment clubs/classes are offered each season (Fall, Winter, Spring) for an additional fee. Open to all students.
In addition to our Extended Day Program, St. Mary of the Angels School offers robust and active after-school club activities. Clubs are open to all students, regardless of a child’s enrollment in the Extended Day program. Some examples of past offerings are:
- Language Lessons: Mandarin Chinese & Spanish
- Student Council
- Young Rembrandts
- Irish Dancing
- PreK Soccer
- Homework Club
- And MORE!!
Contact: For more information regarding Extended Day programming, schedule, or fees, please contact Director Debbie Serafini-Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 773.486.0119, any time from 10 am-6 pm.